tagged..huh


1. Do you think you're hot?
not really..its winter rite now.trr..trr..very cold out there.hellp m..me..~

2. Upload your favorite picture of you

3. Why do you like that picture?
introducing..my little sis.(clap2..its not a picture of me..but u can see me in her eyes..aha)Satisfying her curiosity..@ menyibok ble org len nak wat keje..

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
xingt la..ble ntah.tp de skali mukmin blanje mkn pizza kat kedai halawa ritu.best2..

5. The last song you listen to?
invincible by muse.wa..best2

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
listening to one of my feveret holy Quran reciter..syeikh abu bakar ash-shatri.best2..juz bought the cd from the nearby outlet

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
xnak pon..wekk.

People to tag:
no one..haha(mls nak jwb soklan)